Here at Candlelight, we’re proud to be bringing retailers the latest design-led candles, giftware and home accessories. At this year’s Harrogate Christmas & Gift Fair at the Harrogate Convention Centre 13-16th January, visitors will be given an exclusive preview of our expanded own brand Candle Collection.
The Candle Collection comprises over 150 new product lines of candles and reed diffusers and 11 exciting ranges, including Feelings, Destinations, Inspired, Blush & Mint, Wellbeing, Lips and Kisses, plus many more.
Our designers have taken inspiration from many different aspects of modern life, including the desire to re-live the sights and smells of foreign travel, which is captured in ‘Destinations’ exotic and tropical fragrances, the trend to enhance the home with Gin and Prosecco fragrances and the desire to introduce positive, upbeat messages into gifts. Certain ranges feature bold patterns and colourful designs, whilst others are very simple and minimalistic in design to suit the contemporary house or apartment. All of them are designed with striking and appealing packaging that really stands out on the retailers’ shelves.
Highlights of our collection include:
- Blush & Mint candles and reed diffusers with pineapple fragrances in attractive pink and gold gift boxes.
- New designs added to our lips and kisses range with ‘Light up lash up’ candles and reed diffusers with an exquisite pink bomb fragrance.
- The innovative new Ring Pull range with candles and reed diffusers in authentic Prosecco and Gin fragrances, presented in attractive monochrome packaging.
- Our attractive ‘celebrations’ candles and reed diffusers suitable for many different occasions.
- The Inspired range that features fragrances including Orange Blossom musk, White Petals, Honeysuckle & Ivy, Midnight Rose, Mimosa and Pear Flower. All candles and reed diffusers feature catchy, upbeat messages displayed in gold font on attractive pastel shades packaging.
- The Bohemian range with its rich bold colours and exotic fragrances complemented by African and Far Eastern inspired designs to its packaging.
It is the packaging which makes the Candlelight gift buying experience so much more rewarding for consumers. We invest just as much time and effort in designing the packaging as the product, because we understand this is the key to selling the product ‘off the shelf’ and giving the customer an all-round enjoyable experience. Our aim is to make gift buying a multi-sensory experience and we’ve come up with some really quirky, innovative product display ideas that will capture customers’ imaginations.
For more details, visit our stand at the Harrogate Christmas and Gift Fair B16 or view the website www.candlelight.co.uk or call 01709 723000.